Reduced time-to-market and rapid production ready solution
Xaar’s Inkjet Development System is a kit with all the inkjet components necessary to build a prototype or evaluation process. Inkjet development can be complex, involving the interaction of many physical, chemical, mechanical, electrical and software parameters.
By providing all the components necessary for a fully-functional system, as well as drive electronics and an ink supply system designed for real world use, Xaar’s Inkjet Development System lets developers create an inkjet solution that can be scaled to production without needing to redesign critical components.
The Xaar Inkjet Development System will help you answer the following questions:
- What is the jetting behaviour of my fluid?
- What resolution does my application need?
- How easily does a Xaar printhead integrate with my current equipment?
- What image quality can I achieve with a Xaar printhead?
- I want to test and develop for my own datapath, is it possible with the Inkjet Development System?
- How does my fluid interact with my substrate?
Download the datasheet for further information or contact us to find out more.
- Printheads, choose between Xaar Aquinox, Xaar Nitrox, Xaar 2002, Xaar 501 and Xaar 502 (typically 1 or 4 + different drop sizes are available, depending on the application requirements)
- Mechanical Mounting Kit (printhead mount for all TF Technology enable/ImagineX printheads (1 printhead, XY adjustment), HPC mount, Hydra manifold mount)
- Drive Electronics (Xaar Print Manager (XPM) & Head Personality Card (HPC) or 3rd party partner)
- Ink Supply System (Xaar Hydra or Megnajet IDS)
- Xaar Print Manager software (XPM Suite)
- Xaar Test Fluid
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Product detect