Munich, Germany10 - 12 November 2015
InPrint 2015 is a must attend three-day trade show connecting industrial print technologies to print professionals from across the globe.On Show
- Xaar 1002 family of printheads suitable for a range of applications in markets as diverse as packaging, ceramics, advanced manufacturing, and labelling.
- Xaar 501 GS8 designed for high-quality printing of large outdoor banners or indoor point-of-sale material. Whilst this first variant has been optimised with the graphics market in mind, many of the Xaar 501’s features lend themselves to a number of industrial applications.
- The Xaar Print Bar System which incorporates the Xaar 1002 printhead and enables owners of analogue label presses to add the benefits of single-pass digital inkjet printing easily and economically.
Tuesday 10 November at 1.30pm
- Future Technological Developments for Inkjet and Advanced Manufacturing, Mark Ritchie
- Pushing the Boundaries of Inkjet Applications, Professor Neil Hopkinson, Head of Sheffield University’s Centre for Advanced Additive Manufacturing (sponsored by Xaar).
- To be or not to be? A true story of inkjet in packaging, Mark Alexander
If you would like to book an appointment before the show then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.