What we offer
Xaar has a fantastic benefits package as well as offering so much more. Everyone who works hard with us is well rewarded and gains tremendous satisfaction from the work they do and the people they work with.
Our UK benefits package includes:
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days' annual leave
- Share Save scheme
- A flexible benefits package which can be used for any of the following:
- Childcare vouchers
- Buying or selling up to 5 days holiday
- Increasing private medical insurance, income protection, pension and life assurance
- Dental cover
- Financial advice
- Critical Illness cover
- Help with relocation may be available, depending on the role.
However, it's not just about work – Xaar's social club in the UK organises subsidised events including sporting events and family days out.
Developing a career with us
Our business at a glance
Xaar in numbers
Xaar's strategic plan is focussed on delivering long term growth through the conversion of multiple markets to industrial inkjet technology. Download Xaar facts and figures for more details.
A rich history of innovation and success
Based in Cambridge, UK and with manufacturing facilities in Huntingdon and Sweden, Xaar is a leading player in the digital inkjet market. The company has continued to grow and innovate since it was established in 1990. Today Xaar is a world-leader in the development of digital inkjet technology and manufacturer of piezoelectric printheads.
Our business model
Xaar's business model centres on creating long-term value.
- We design innovative products
- We manufacture state-of-the-art printheads
- We market our products to meet a range of customer-driven requirements
- We sell to original equipment manufacturers through our regional sales offices and approved distributors.
Click read more to see our current vacancies. If you see a role you feel would be suitable, we'd love to hear from you.